Ateliers ROCHE has ever been involved in large-scale projects, wether it is in defence, oil & gas or even still in big infrastructures of search. The complementarity of the both divisions, ROCHE MÉCA and ROCHE M'TECH, make possible to offer a "package" on mechanical assemblies needing technicity exceptional means.
Multi knowledges : mechanical design, automatism, methods/industrialization, welding, machining, control, assembly, grinding commissioning onto a same site is a great and coherent answer. It permit to guarantee a complete mastered process and keep confidentiality secured.
Some examples of realizations presented below :
LARGE SCALE PROJECTS - SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Fabrication of 7 radiotelescops antennas (Except Satellite dish) for astronomical search.
TRANSFORMATION MOLDED STEEL TO WELDING PART
- Design and manufacturing of two welded casing for a cage of vertical rolling mill intended to replace originals casings realized in molded steel. Those one presented important crakings putting in danger the customer production. After having measured constraints on site and correlated with calculation by finite elements, the replacment was able to made in optimum conditions and very quickly.
- Complete assembly of machine needing a know-how scraping and thin adjustments. Knowledge in the presse manufacturing is a real strengh to dévelop long terme partnerships.
AERONAUTICAL BENCH TESTS EQUIPMENTS
- Technical support in realization of strong added assemblies combinating technical materials and parts fashion designed.
MORE THAN A SUBCONTRACTOR : A PARTNER
Ateliers ROCHE are renowned reliable and long-lasting. Holding commitments is a real leitmotiv, projects with strong stakes with deadlines are object of a personnalized support and an account manager dedicated will be your principal interlocutor.
Complementarity of the both divisions know-how with the support of the group permut us to accompany our clients in the course of their project bringing in each step a complete expertise.
- MECHANICAL DESIGN DEPARTMENT
- AUTOMATISM DESIGN DEPARTMENT
- INDUSTRIALISATION (METHODS)
- WELDING (TECHNICS & QUALIFICATIONS)
- ASSEMBLY OF COMPLETE MACHINES AND SUBASSEMBLIES
- ADJUSTMENTS / GRINDING
- AUTOMATISM / WIRING
- INSTALLATION SUR SITE